Effective Date: September 15, 2023
What Information Does TG3 Collect?
Marketing is about communication, and the website is used primarily for marketing purposes. We collect information that helps us communicate with you, and to better serve you. We also collect information that is relevant to the operation of our website.
- Information You Choose to Give Us
- When you fill out a contact form, information request form, or any other form on the website, your name, e-mail address, and other contact information are transmitted to TG3 for follow-up contact with you.
- Contact information collected in a website form may be processed through a third-party spam detection service.
- This contact information is retained for relationship management purposes, for direct contact.
- Information We Collect Automatically
- As is the case with most any website, the website records traffic data in its server logs. This includes your IP address, the page you requested and the date and time of your request. TG3 uses this information to monitor the performance of the website and to analyze trends.
- We advertise our website and products online. If you clicked on an advertising link that led you to the website (e.g., from a Google search), information relevant to tracking the performance of the advertisement is recorded.
- We also incorporate Google Analytics code into our pages to help identify patterns and track advertising effectiveness. To find out more about Google Analytics, visit www.google.com/analytics for information.
How Else Does TG3 Use Information Gathered?
The personally-identifiable information described above may be shared with third parties under certain conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, sending promotional email campaigns. Only authorized parties are granted access to the information, and only to the specific information needed to fulfill a task in helping us maintain our relationship with you. TG3 will not sell, trade or give freely your personal information. We jealously guard our customers and prospective customers, and do not wish to jeopardize our relationship with you.
In special cases, such as customer testimonials, we may display name and other information of selected customers on the TG3 website. This is only after TG3 has sought and obtained prior written consent from each participating customer. Participants have the right to review and to request removal of this information from the website at any time.
Because we want you to return to our website as long as you are still interested, we use reputable third-party cookies, through Google and DoubleClick, on certain pages of the website to display ads across the Internet based on your visit. You can opt out of these cookies by visiting the Google/DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
How Does TG3 Inform Me of Policy Changes?
This policy is a “living document” and is subject to change. As the website is updated, we will review this policy to ensure policy and practice are in agreement. Revisions to the policy will be posted to the website with a notice of the date the new policy takes effect.
If you have questions regarding this policy, please feel free to write an e-mail message to email@example.com, or to call us at 1-262-652-2626.
TG3 Electronics, Inc.
4615 70th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53144 USA